Home » » i be scrappin'

i be scrappin'

As I collected my recent layouts for this post I realized I've been a bit of a scrappin' machine over the past 5 weeks. Since each week I post my Britt-ish Designs layouts with the new releases, these are all the other layouts I've done, 9 in all! I've been workin' hard for the creative teams I'm on.

First, I thought since I'm on my way to my baby shower this morning that I'd share my first ever "baby" LO!! I don't know why I'm hesitant to scrap these pregnancy memories. I guess because they are so precious, I don't want to mess 'em up!


credits here

and a few Disney memories . . .

credits here



credits here



credits here



credits here



credits here



credits here



credits here



credits here



Hope you enjoyed the layouts I've scrapped in the past month. There are LOTS of fun products shown above from the amazing designers I CT for. If you saw something you liked, check out the credits and they should be linked to the specific products I used.

Ok . . . on my way to my shower. YAY! I can't wait.